Welcome To Meris Clinical Research
Clinical trials are the best way to compare different approaches to preventing and treating illness and health problems. Health professionals and patients need the evidence from trials to know which treatments work best. Without trials, there is a risk that people could be given treatments which have no advantage and might even be harmful. Treatments that are in common use today were before tested in clinical trials.
Our Staff of Board Certified Physicians and Research coordinators make sure that subjects are monitored with Physical Exam , labs, Lung Function tests, and other pertinent testing according to the study protocol.
How We Help
- Research medical center
- No medical insurance is required to participate in clinical research.
- You may be eligible to receive compensation for your time and travel
- Minimal waiting time
- Study-related costs included for lab tests, study visits and exams
- Clinical Research in Tampa
- Clinical Research in Wesley Chapel
- Clinical Research in Brandon