Does your MAC lung infection take your breath away and make you feel exhausted?
The ARISE & ENCORE studies are investigating the effects of a study treatment on symptom improvement in people with a new diagnosis of MAC lung infection. Talk to your doctor to see if you qualify today.
The ARISE & ENCORE Studies are Open for Enrollment
The ARISE & ENCORE Studies are currently recruiting adults who have been recently diagnosed with Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) lung infection caused by Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) (“NTM lung disease caused by MAC”).
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR THESE STUDIES?
You must meet these (and other) eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old and recently diagnosed with NTM lung disease caused by MAC
- Be able to produce sputum (phlegm from your lungs)
- Have your sputum sample test positive for MAC within the 6 months prior to the study screening and also at the time of the study screening
- Have had a CT scan of your chest within 6 months prior to screening. If you don’t have one, it will have to be done during screening.
- Have any other underlying conditions, such as COPD, managed and under control for at least 4 weeks before the study screening
Eligible participants will be assigned to one of these two studies. These studies are being conducted by Insmed Incorporated and have been reviewed by the Institutional Review Board/Ethics Committee and/or Competent Authority in this country.